Learn more about Dr. Minerva Covarrubias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Covarrubias graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Covarrubias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minerva Belen Covarrubias MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minerva B. Covarrubias practice?
- Dr. Minerva Covarrubias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.