Learn more about Dr. Minerva Covarrubias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covarrubias
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Covarrubias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Covarrubias graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Covarrubias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minerva Belen Covarrubias MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minerva B. Covarrubias practice?
- Dr. Minerva Covarrubias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.