Learn more about Dr. Minerva Covarrubias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Covarrubias graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Covarrubias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Covarrubias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minerva B. Covarrubias practice?
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.