Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minerva Covarrubias
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, TN. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Covarrubias is affiliated with Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital, Maury Regional Medical Center and Metro Nashville General Hospital. Dr. Covarrubias has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Minerva Covarrubias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.
Dr. Annie Morrissey
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbia, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Maura Lipp
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Columbia, TN 0 mi15
Dr. Srikar Reddy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, TN 0 mi26