A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minerva Pineiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Pineiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pineiro
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pineiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Pineiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineiro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pineiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hosp, Brevard, Nc
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minerva Pineiro MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minerva Pineiro practice?
- Dr. Minerva Pineiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minerva Pineiro practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Primary Care Doctors.