A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minerva Pineiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Pineiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Pineiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineiro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pineiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hosp, Brevard, Nc
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minerva Pineiro MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minerva Pineiro practice?
- Dr. Minerva Pineiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minerva Pineiro practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Primary Care Doctors.