Dr. Minerva Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
A Bully to Women
I have filed complaints against her with the hospital, HIPAA, and the Board of Medical Examiners. She pushed us into a C-section when we didn't need it but the worst was proceeding with a C-section while I could feel EVERYTHING and screaming the entire time in excruciating pain. Then her follow up care was all wrong and she pushed for me to follow her care-plan. I got a second opinion and other Dr was beyond shocked and changed my treatment. I am way better physically but the emotional healing still continues. When I sent a release form to her office for my records they said I wasn't a patient there and refused to send over my records. They are still charging me a bill though (even though I am not a so-called patient).

October 10th, 2014
Horrible
Find anyone else to go to!!! She has a horrible bedside manner and when I had questions she just treated me like I was stupid. It was my first pregnancy and after two visits I went to another Dr and realized it wasn't me it was her. When I went to the hospital to deliver the nurses told me I was lucky she wasn't my Dr because she HATES women who choose natural birth and almost all her deliveries were C-section or induced for her convenience. I would rather go to ANYONE but her. She acts like she hates women, if she doesn't she definitely looks down her nose at us.

January 22nd, 2014
GO TO SOMEONE ELSE!
I have been a patient of Minerva Ramirez for over 5+ years. My issue to this day has NOT been resolved. She had done a DNC, and just prescribed birth control for my irregular and sometime infrequent cylces. She has run multiple test and when I ask, "whats wrong with me".. her answer "you dont ovulate" and wants to run more of the SAME test every year!! I am DONE with this doctor. She is all about the money, as soon as she sees your insurance.. she wants to do tests, tests, test, just to tell you.. to take birth control! HORRIBLE! Ive spent over 17k with this doctor to still to this VERY DAY have the SAME issues! Also the wait time is horrible they leave you undressed in a room for an hour plus because she will leave to go deliver a baby while she has appointments! SO UNPROFESSIONAL!

July 10th, 2012
She listen to you and speak english and spanish. All the staff are friendly. Good doctor

March 25th, 2012
Terrible Terrible TERRIBLE
I will NEVER Go back there again. I have seen this doctor two times now, and i have never been treated so terrible by a medical professional IN MY LIFE. She is completely rude and did not listen to a word i said. I cannot believe how she yelled my personal business for a lab i needed to her staff and the patients in the lobby heard her. I am going to report this woman because that is NOT professional. Do not waste your time see a better Doctor

June 5th, 2011
Lucky to have her in the area
Dr. Rameriz is incredibly busy, and that proves that many, many women trust her.It also causes increased wait time and for routine things she might seem a little rushed. However, when there is a problem or she is concerned about a lab test, etc... she sits and spends all the time you need with you to be sure the appropriate care and testing is being given. She has a caring touch and the spiritual nature of her shines through.

July 24th, 2017