A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minerva Rasalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minerva Rasalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minerva Rasalan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasalan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Rasalan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minerva Manibog Rasalan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minerva M. Rasalan practice?
- Dr. Minerva Rasalan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minerva Rasalan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Indialantic, FL.
See Melbourne Pediatricians.