Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minerva Santos
Dr. Minerva Santos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson Valley, NY, with another office in Yorktown Heights, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Santos is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Santos has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Minerva Santos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Minerva Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson Valley, NY.
Dr. Robert Grimshaw Jr
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jefferson Valley, NY 0 mi40
Dr. John Scinto
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Jefferson Valley, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Amanda Mueller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Jefferson Valley, NY 0 mi10