Internist

Mount Kisco Medical Group
48 Route 6 Mahopac Ave Suite
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
914-248-5556
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Fran on Jul 9th, 2014

Dr. Santos is a kind and considerate caring doctor who takes here time with patients and is very accurate in her diagnosis. She is prompt and I have never had a problem with getting an appt.

|  Uncaring, uninterested and rushed  |  show details
by Carol on May 28th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Santos because my daughter sees her. After I left work for my follow up appointment at 1pm that I arrived on-time for she met me at the reception desk angry that it was her lunch time and that she could not see me because my appt was for 12:45pm. I explained I came from work and didn't a prescription so she reluctantly saw me for all of literally 60 seconds. Her assistant Bonnie was is lovely saw me for the remainder of the appt. Dr. Santos failed to address my dangerously high heart rate that was 140 at the time of my appt. Apparently eating her sandwich was more impt to her then seeing her patient she had a legitimate appt with. Later that day I fainted and had to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance. I am disgusted with Dr. Santos. Be careful.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Jenna on Mar 11th, 2014

I completely agree with the review given on March 7, 2014! That is exactly how I felt. Very cold, somewhat aloof, and spent no time talking whatsoever! I was extremely disappointed because I was searching for an integrative doctor in the MKMG group that accepts insurance but I would have gladly paid triple out of pocket for better care. Sorry fort the harsh review but part of being a "good" doctor also means treating your patients with respect and sincerity. Hopefully lesson learned.

|  Not the Kind of Doctor I Was Hoping For....  |  show details
by A Very Dissatisfied Patient on Mar 7th, 2014

I went to Dr. Santos hoping to find a dr who was truly an integrative dr (as she is widely advertised), but the truth is that she is a regular dr who took some courses with the famous Dr. Weil and feels comfortable in touting herself as openminded. She barely acknowledged my presence and when she did she was barely cordial. She only addressed one of my concerns and ended the meeting w/o giving acknowledgement to anything else I had brought up. She also spent the entire 8 minutes with me looking at her computer screen (as though that were her patient), and ordered some necessary blood tests. Then she briefly shook my hand, remembered to smile, and left the room with the door completely open as I stood there in my gown. I was so upset and felt completely marginalized--something I was hoping to avoid by going to a dr who considers herself different from other drs.

Doctor's Response

I have no words to defend myself because this does not sound like anything I do or don't do right down to leaving the door open while a patient is in a gown. I am sorry you viewed your experience that way, I truely am.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

I was a little nervous about seeing a female doctor but my wife loves her and forced me to go. She was on time which is a big peeve of mine and I thanked her, she said she hates if she runs late because she hates when it happens to her. She made me feel comfortable, was thorough. I had to go back about my cholesterol, she gave me alot of information. Great Doc!

|  my visit  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I had a visit with Dr. Santos, she was suggested to me as a doctor to go to if no one could figure out what you have. She was sweet, listened to my story without interupting me, oreder the approriate testing which was done the next day at her request. She knows her stuff!! She saved my life and I reccommend her to everyone.

|  She is a very cari g and a credit to her profession. She follows thru with test. She comes to the phone when needed. She has been my doctor and my daughters for over 10 years. With no complaints.  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I would recommend her to anybody with ease.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

The staff and Dr. Santos are very unprofessional. Please find another doctor.

|  She's very unprofessional  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

She's very unprofessional. She cancelled my annual checkup appointment because i was late for 15 minutes even though i normally wait for them 30 minutes to 1 hour before they treat me. If you value your time and want professional doctor and staff, look for another Doctor.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2008

She has a great PA with whom I am able to get an appt. with asap. The PA consults with DR. Santos on any unusual symptoms or test results. You are not past off to the PA it is always your choice.