A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minesh Mehta, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Freeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minesh P Mehta MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minesh P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Minesh Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minesh Mehta practices Radiation Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Freeport, IL.
See Madison Radiologists.