A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Hsi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-Hsi Hsien Wang MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ming-Hsi H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ming-Hsi Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming-Hsi Wang practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.