A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Kong Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming-Kong Liu is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-Kong Kong Liu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ming-Kong K. Liu practice?
- Dr. Ming-Kong Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming-Kong Liu practices Pulmonary Disease near Bergenfield, NJ.
See Bergenfield Pulmonologists.