inactive

Ming-Te Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Thorough, kind and caring physician
Dr. Lin is my physician almost 20 years now. He is the most compassionate doctor anyone could have. He takes the time needed and is very thorough.

October 11th, 2016
RN
He is an amazing doctor, healer and assessor of problems. My Psoriatic Arthritis was so painful, and he helped me in such a short period of time. I couldn't believe his knowledge base, compassion and his patience when most physicians give you 5 min if your lucky. He was so thorough. I have and will still recommend him to anyone young or older!

Ms
Dr Lin has treated our family for 17 years. He has help us thru anxiety, chicken Pox, colds, flus and the list could go on for day. He has always looked at the whole person when deciding what direction to go and has not ever needed to expose our family to harmful drugs .. always finding a safe effective alternative to all our family's issues.

Amazing healer
His kindness and level of care is unmatched and frankly....mostly unheard of. He heals the cause, not just treats the symptoms. Our health has been better since being so lucky to have met this incredible healer 4 years ago!

Gifted doctor
This man is a born healer, living out his calling. One will be extremely hard pressed to find a doctor as dedicated to his patient’s well-being as this man. He treats the whole person not just the symptoms. Our 3 boys were sick over this past New Years and he made himself available on New Years Day. As if that wasn't enough, there was no exorbitant holiday/emergency fee, rather a charitable doctor's visit from a most generous and caring doctor. It's so obvious how much he loves his work.

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Mingte Lin of Flossmoor is the best physician / healer I have ever gone to!
Dr. Mingte Lin, of Flossmoor Illinois, is the best physician & healer I have ever gone to! Twice I was very ill and Dr. Lin gave me his homeopathic natural remedies which were SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and VERY HELPFUL. His prompt medical attention kept me from being hospitalized on two occasions. I highly recommend Dr. Mingte Lin as one of the most gifted and dedicated healers I have ever met!

June 24th, 2016
Love Dr Lin he is such a caring doctor

June 12th, 2012
Wouldn't trust anyone else. My kids love him.

October 24th, 2011
I have never known a better, more caring doctor. Dr. Lin is the absolute best!

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Lin is awesome, would not trade him for gold, money or any other deal. He's the best doctor I ever had, and I had quite a few. I tell everyone I know about DR. Lin. There should more doctors in the world like Dr.Lin; there would be a lot more healthier people if there were.