A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Maa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa practice?
- Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners, and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.