A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maa
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Maa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Maa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa practice?
- Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming-Tyh Maa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners, and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.