Dr. Ming Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming Tsai?

August 3rd, 2015

I was diagnosed with a 30- week size uterine fibroid and heavy vaginal bleeding in 2014 and underwent uterine artery embolization. Few months later, I was rushed to Lincoln Hospital with fever and belly pain, I was told that I had uterine necrosis and sepsis. My doctor attempted an hysterectomy but when he opened me he had to abort the procedure because of severe scaring in my abdomen. I was informed that my surgery should be performed by experienced gynecology surgeon, ideally a gynecologist specialized in cancer not available in that hospital. They transferred me to Bellevue Hospital Center right away. Upon arrival, the on call Gyn residents assured me that I am in good hands because their chief of service Dr Ming Tsai is a phenomenal surgeon and he will be in charge of my surgery. When I met him in the waiting area I was not impressed initially as he appears young, nonetheless, very professional and had an excellent bedside manner. I trusted him when he looked in my eyes and said he will take a good care of me . The surgery went very well and I was discharged home 2 days after. I was surprised to learn that he was actually not a gyn oncologist. I was happy with his care and since then, I only request to see him when I go to Bellevue hospital..

February 28th, 2014

I am 44 and was told by my private doctor i suffered from cervical stenosis and need to have my endometrial polyps removed before IVF with oocyte donation. After 2 frustrating attempts of hysteroscopy in a private hospital, both aborted becasue of uterine perforation, I was referred by one of my friends to Dr Tsai who is the director of Ob GYN at Bellevue Hospital. He successfully removed my polyp using a special camera without dilating my cervix. I am currnetly pregnant and sooooooooooooo grateful for his expertise and help!!! First time ever in a public hospital and its was a worthwhile experience..

October 28th, 2013

dentist

Referred by a friend to see Dr Ming Tsai at Bellevue Hospital, although technically I am covered by my husband's private health insurance, I was told he is an excellent GYN surgeon and is specialized in menstrual disorder and uterine fibroid treatment, I have been experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding for years, Most of my doctors had recommended surgery but Dr Tsai prescribed a medication to me, I have normal period for 6 months now...happy happy.. Staffs were OK for a public hospital but Dr Tsai was very kind and attentive, Most importantly, he solved my problem that other doctors were unable to... I highly recommend him.

February 15th, 2012

I was assigned to Dr. Tsai from Bellevue Hospital where he is an attending so waiting time is irrelevant. However, as a recent breast cancer patient he took my gyn concerns (possible bleeding) seriously and did the appropriate tests. I felt comfortable with him and hope to continue in his care.

September 16th, 2009