Learn more about Dr. Ming Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Chen, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
- Surgical Suite Hawaii
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Chen practice?
- Dr. Ming Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Chen practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.