Learn more about Dr. Ming Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Chen, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
- Surgical Suite Hawaii
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Chen practice?
- Dr. Ming Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Chen practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.