Dr. Ming Chiu Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ming Chiu?

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I have known Dr. Ming Chiu for more than twenty five years. I met him when I was the admission’s officer at the Colonial Heights Convalescent Center. We were in need of Doctors who would come into our facility and treat patients. He was recommended by a family member whose parents he was attending. I scheduled an appointment to interview Dr. Chiu and was very impressed by his conversation. I soon became a patient myself. The care he provided to me convinced my husband to choose him as his primary care physician. We feel that he is an excellent and highly skilled and gifted physician. He goes above and beyond to help diagnose our medical problems. One of the things my husband and I like about Dr. Chiu is when the diagnoses is beyond his expertise he will not hesitate to recommend a specialist. Additionally Dr. Chiu has a excellent office staff who always greet you with a smile and are more than willing to assist. We would recommend him not only to family and friend but to anyone we come in contact with.