Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 14th, 2015 on

Friendly and he answered all my questions to my satisfactorily.

Jun 4th, 2015 on

A good visit. A miscommunication about time of appt. but still was seen within 10 minutes. Professional as always.

May 13th, 2015 on

Everyone was very professional and kept me informed as to what they were doing and what to expect next. All my questions were answered in language I could understand.

Mar 4th, 2015 on

Things went okay, very professional...

Feb 11th, 2015 on

The nurse that took me back to the first room to look at my eyes was not very personable.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on

A very good visit with very good results...

Jan 16th, 2015 on

I went for medical reasons. The nurse or what ever she was had me to read two lines. I informed her of my issues and what another doctor found. She informed the dr of what i was experiencing. He was on his compter the whole time then stated we were done.

Nov 21st, 2014 on

Excellent Doctor!!!

Oct 9th, 2014 on

Great Dr. Very personal and professional.

Sep 19th, 2014 on

I had a great check up! Everyone is always so very friendly and helpful. I feel right at home there.

Aug 20th, 2014 on

From start to finish it was an excellent experience. He explained diagnosis very plainly and the procedure required to repair it. I feel very confident and comfortable having my vision in his hands.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on

Im not happy

Jul 17th, 2014 on

The Dr dialated my eyes and said he would return in 10 min. After 45 min went by I complained as I had to go to work he came back 10 min after that. I was at the office for more than 2 hours.

Jun 27th, 2014 on

We had a good visit and feel confident with the results.

Jun 27th, 2014 on

Good doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on

Everyone at the clinic was very friendly, and I was finished in less than hour!

May 28th, 2014 on

the doctor in the office staff was very very polite.

Feb 13th, 2014 on

Excellent, polite and very professional

Jan 29th, 2014 on

Everyone at the Eye Clinic was very nice . They greeted me with a smile and answer any questions that I had. They make you feel very comfortable.

Jan 10th, 2014 on

I believe that an appointment time is set for a reason. Having to wait an hour means appointments should be no longer than 15 mins of wait time. They staff was great but my first visit didn't take that long.

Jan 9th, 2014 on

I appreciated the willing ness to check completely my vision. Have had trouble getting glasses that I can see with. Also explained very well the black spot on my sclera