A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Hsien Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ming H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ming Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ming Wang practices Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Urologists.