A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Hsien Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ming H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ming Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ming Wang practices Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Urologists, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.