A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Huang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Huang has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming L Huang MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ming L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Ming Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming Huang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.