A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Huang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Huang has 35 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ming L. Huang practice?
Dr. Ming Huang practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.