Dr. Ming Lu Huang MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huang has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Temple Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ming L. Huang practice?
Dr. Ming Huang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiologists.