A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Lai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Lai, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. Lai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Tao Lai FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ming T. Lai practice?
- Dr. Ming Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Lai practices Family Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Family Physicians.