A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Lai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Lai, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. Lai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Lai FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ming Lai practice?
- Dr. Ming Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming Lai practices Family Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Family Physicians.