Learn more about Dr. Ming Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Li MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ming Li practice?
- Dr. Ming Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Li practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Endocrinologists.