A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Li MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ming Li practice?
- Dr. Ming Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Li practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Endocrinologists.