Dr. Ming Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming Lin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ming Lin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016

The worst medical indifference I've ever heard of

I have never been treated so poorly in my life. I came in with a raging infection on my thigh which resulted from a surgery I had in Seattle. I was met by dr lingerie and he asked me extremely rudely what he could do for me. He had toothpaste on his mouth, his hair was completely unkept and his appearance was that of someone who would just woken up moments ago. I was in incredible pain, had an incredibly high fever, and was incredibly scared about my health situation. I was met with attitude, indifference, skepticism and an overwhelming sense of YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT OR WELCOME HERE BECAUSE YOUR SURGERY WAS NOT PERFORMED BY ME. Repeatedly this so called Dr Ling made it clear that more important than my health or emergency status, what really matters to him was that someone else had performed by surgery and that he would not do anything about it. He was not helpful, not polite, very rude, impatient, unpleasant, condescending, judgemental, and a complete and utter waste of my time. I would suggest that he take another look back at bedside manner, morals, politeness, and what is in the best interest for the patient instead of being so wrapped up in his own world about what is important to him. I needed help and was given none. There was no option for a three and a half hour wait time. But it was at least that. And it was all for nothing

January 16th, 2016

Slow, Over priced service. Charged me over $400 for a simple 15 minute XRAY diagnosis

He didn't even provide the XRAY, I gave him the X ray and he went into a back room for 15-20 minutes and came back with a 3 minute description of what was wrong with my shoulder. $400 dollars, this guy is a greedy doctor. Stay away if possible.

August 19th, 2017