A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Lu MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Lu practice?
- Dr. Ming Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Lu practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.