A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Lu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Lu MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Lu practice?
- Dr. Ming Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ming Lu practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Nacogdoches, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.