A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Lu is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Lu MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Lu practice?
- Dr. Ming Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Lu practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.