Dr. Ming Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming Robinson?

August 22nd, 2015

Dr Robinson is an amazing doctor! She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer all your questions without rushing you. Her kindness is evident as she truly cares about each of her patients. One of the best doctors I have ever been to!!

April 27th, 2015

The best doctor around

After having a horrible experience with another doctor for more the half my pregnancy I found doctor Robinson at around 22 weeks, she is the most efficient, knowledgable, warm, and most understanding doctor I've ever come in contact with. Her nurse patty is amazing, she is so friendly and personable. Her receptionist candy is awesome too. She is always working hard to get you the best time to come in and try's to work around everyone's schedule with a smile on her face. I feel so grateful to have come in contact with such an amazing group of people. I feel so at ease coming to my doctors appointments. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is amazing:)

May 9th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Robinson is an excellent, caring, doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 12th, 2013

I trust her

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's since the late 90's. She has seen me through my normal care, as well as, miscarriages and abnormal bleeding issues. I trust her to always be clear in her explanations, caring in her interactions, and attentive to any of my concerns. I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for a OB/GYN that you can rely on.

January 29th, 2013

Great doctor, terrible office scheduling

Dr. Robinson is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She not only delivered both of my babies safely, but she did her best to accomodate my birth plan, which a lot of doctors don't do. She also spent lots of time at each appointment answering each question. She is a very soothing, very kind, very competent and intelligent doctor. I felt I was in good hands with her the entire time. With that being said, she has always had bad luck with her office staff. At times, they will be gossiping behind her back. Other times, they're rude. But the biggest complaint I have is that the scheduling is ALWAYS running many hours behind. To make a patient wait in the waiting room for hours every time is unacceptable. And to also have appointments mysteriously disappear from the computer (this happened to me twice) so a patient shows up to no appointment--also unacceptable. It also used to take a YEAR to get a normal gyno appointment. I finally had to stop going to Dr. Robinson because of these office management issues, even though I absolutely LOVED her as a doctor. She's truly the best doctor I've ever had, but the office management ruined it. I hope she will consider paying some extra money and hiring a really good team. It would be worth it for her business, because she really is one of the best.

July 25th, 2012

As always she is wonderful

No comments other than the highest recommendation

July 17th, 2012

Eliza Y.

Thank you for taking care of me for the past 17 years. You current nurse (Patty) and receptionist (Megan)are very professional and courteous. Even though I only come to see you once every year for my annual check up, you have always been so caring and detailed. I am grateful for your devotion to your patients. I wish you the best!!

December 6th, 2011

Great doctor for a complicated pregnancy!

Dr. Robinson is awesome! She handled 2 complicated pregnancies with me and was on top of things every step of the way. She even came in to deliver my VBAC even when she was not the doctor on call. She is very professional and has excellent bedside manner. She makes her patients feel calm and in good hands.

July 7th, 2011

Unprofessional

My overall experience with this office is terrible. I've waited for more than 3 hours and the office staff said that they have to cancelled my appointment because it's late in the day...after more than 3 hours of sitting in the waiting room. The nurse said they were hopeful and that there is nothing that they can do but reschedule. I'm not sure how good the doctor is because this is my 1st visit but I didn't get to see the doctor. The doctor saw a patient who has a later appointment time than me and who came in after me. I would not recommend anyone go to this office. It doesn't matter how good the doctor is, if the staff is unprofessional and the wait time is that long, it is not worth the time and the $.

July 6th, 2011

We will not recommend Dr. Robinsons office to anyone.

Im currently looking for another doctor to deliver our baby. Unfortunately, at Dr.Robinsons office we are just another file. Weve been cancelled 4 times, in some cases in the same day. Today I waited for an hour to be told to wait another 45 minutes before the doctor can see me for a regular monthly check-up. Both my husband and I have to rearrange all of our schedules to take the only appointment available, yet to be cancelled/rescheduled again.I did like Dr. Robinson as the person, and she might be a great doctor too. Unfortunately, I have no trust at this point as I cant seem to get adequate attention that my baby and I deserve. The office of Dr. Robinson simply DID NOT care - the staff is poorly trained, nurses are unprofessional (taking 2 hours to fill out a simple blood work request), they are always overbooked. Also, the office has been billing us incorrectly for all the lab work done at the office, which resulted in doubling of the co-pay.There are number of good OBGYNs in the area. We will not recommend Dr. Robinsons office to anyone. Too much frustration!

May 4th, 2011

very disappointed

I've had the worst experience with this doctor's office. Careless and bad communication among doctor and her assistants. The appointment is at 10:30am and I arrived on time. After filled papers as a new patient, they let me wait for 2 hours to get into the room because of "some delay". After another 1 hour waiting with pants being replaced by papers for examination, the office assistant came to tell me that the doctor couldn't see me unless I come back at 4pm. I've been waited for couple weeks to see this doctor to treat my medical problem and I was really disappointed. They've wasted me almost 4 hours without any explanation and sincere apologize. Very cold and no compassion.

June 24th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

I just had my baby and all I can say is Dr Ming is the best. She is very caring and keep you well informed every step all the way. The staff is a different story, but we are rating her and you couldn't get any better doctor than she is.