Dr. Ming Wang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 274 reviews

January 17th, 2017
Dr. Ming Wang is the BEST!
After wearing glasses and contacts most of my life, I finally decided it was time to make a change. As a college athlete, I always need my contacts during competition. However, my astigmatism makes contacts difficult to wear. I began to notice my vision was blurry even when I was wearing my contacts. When I arrived home from my first year of college, my dad told me about how he and my mom both had Lasik done by Dr. Wang. He told me I should go to one of Dr. Wang’s seminars. The seminar I attended was very informative. A few months later, I decided to have LASIK. After Dr. Wang explained all the information I needed, the procedure proceeded quick and painless. Before I left his office the day of the procedure, I was seeing 20/20. Dr. Wang even called to check on me the evening after my surgery.

January 15th, 2017
Bladeless Cataract Surgery
I am grateful that this was an option for me as I had radial keratotomy surgery in the 1990s. Dr. Wang made it possible for me to have safe cataract surgery.

January 10th, 2017
Best experience ever
Dr Wang is so talented and I trusted in him completely with my vision. It has been about 5 months since my surgery and my vision has never been better. The staff is also amazing! Overall such a great place!

December 26th, 2016
Worth the money
I had LASIK with Dr. Wang. It was expensive but the experience was fabulous and his staff are very helpful.

December 23rd, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Wang
The halls and exam rooms at Wang Institute are filled with celebrity photos and testimonials, but I am simply a high school teacher who couldn’t read my students’ work because of deteriorating near vision and cataracts. A referral from a friend led me to the amazing Dr. Wang. From the moment of my first appointment to the completion of my surgery, both Dr. Wang and his phenomenal staff made everything easy. It’s only been a week since my laser procedure, but I am already reading without glasses and my distance vision measures 20/20. I highly recommend Dr. Wang. I trust his expertise, and I feel he really cares about each patient.

December 20th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Ming Wang

December 14th, 2016
The staff are professional, efficient and dedicated. My wife and I both had LASIK performed by Dr. Wang sixteen years ago with outstanding results. When I discovered I needed cataract surgery I did not consider or think of having it done anywhere but The Wang Vision Institute. I consider Dr. Wang to be the pre-eminent person in his field. His skills, dedication to his patients and his professionalism are remarkable. it would not be possible to find a better place for eye care.

December 11th, 2016
the best Dr. I have ever had, he preformed the surgery not any other Dr. His staff made me feel like I was a family member , will recommend any one i know who is going to have laser surgery to contact Dr. Wang

November 21st, 2016
I had the 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery on 11/15. It was a great experience. The staff was great and Dr. Wang is the best!

November 20th, 2016
`I went to a seminar of Dr Ming Wang and found out about the 3D laser lens replacement surgery and decided that I wanted that surgery. I was nervous because we were doing one eye at a time and was worried it would be painful and not go back for the next eye, but that was definitely not the case! He told me what he was doing during the surgery and I could actually see more just out of surgery than I thought I would as I thought it would take a day or two for it to really work but it is fantastic to be able to wake up in the middle of the night and see.___

November 20th, 2016

November 6th, 2016
no more reading glasses
I was one of the first lasik Raindrop procedures performed by Dr. Ming Wang. I was tired of reading glasses. I was thoroughly satisfied with my procedure and Dr. Wang and his staff. They are very professional in their work. I would recommend Dr. Wang and his staff for any lasik surgery you may need.