Dr. Ming Wang MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Nashville, TN

February 24th, 2017
very pleased with my cataract surgery experience
I have worn glasses for reading since the age of 40. My vision progressively got worse over the years to where I was wearing progressive lenses (bifocals) full time. At age 56, I had to have cataract surgery. I did a good amount of research before choosing Dr. Ming Wang. I had my first surgery on my right eye on 02-14-17 and the second surgery on my left eye on 02-16-17. I had follow up visits with the Dr. on each consecutive following day. I was very nervous about this surgery for multiple reasons. Primarily of course because your vision is SO important to you. And yes, the cost was also something to consider. Only portions of the surgery were to be covered by insurance since I elected to go with the "3D Forever Young" surgery process. Ultimately I am very pleased with my decision & with the work that Dr. Wang and his staff have provided. I am glasses free for the first time in about 16 years! And they said I am progressing as expected and my vision will only improve over the next 1-3 months. Yes, I have had some of the side effects that I was warned about (halo or glowing effects with some lighting and needing brighter lights to be able to read clearly) but it is so much better than my previous vision! And, I will be saving money by not having to buy glasses every year or two and I will be able to buy better looking sunglasses for cheaper since they won't be prescription either! Dr. Wang & his staff have been very patient and helpful when asking questions about any concern I have had. I especially want to thank one of the assistants (Scott) for his help and understanding during & after the procedures with a few concerns I had. I would highly recommend without hesitation.

February 15th, 2017
The Best of Care
I came to Dr. Wang from Memphis, TN for cataract removal care. Although we have fine doctors in my city, Dr Wang and his office is the only office in the state of Tennessee that offers 3D laser correction procedures. I wanted the best of care!

February 13th, 2017
Cataract Surgery
Ming Wang performed my cataract surgery last week with the “Forever Young” lens. I can now see both close up and far away. First time in 50 years that I do not need glasses. The think I like most about the Wang Institute is that Dr. Ming Wang does ALL of the surgeries so you know who will be conducting surgery on your eyes.

February 13th, 2017
Cataract Surgery

February 9th, 2017
Although very nervous about having 3D cataract surgery on both of my eyes, Dr. Wang, his staff, and the surgery staff put me at ease immediately. The procedure was safe and done very efficiently. Before, during, and after my procedures, all of my questions were answered. I felt like my family and I was treated with the very most respect. I would highly recommend this procedure with Dr. Wang to all of my family and friends!

February 3rd, 2017
I had a great experience with Dr. Wang. He is the best! His staff is just a wonderful as he is. The people at the surgery center was just as wonderful. I will be having a second cataract removed in the near future and it will also be removed by him. Thank you Dr. Wang you are awesome!!!

February 1st, 2017
Dennis R Stembridge
Dr Wang did the forever young lens Lasik surgery on my right eye He did excellent in admistering the procedure He was very passionate and professional in his technique... He is the best of the best. He was very informative and excellent in explaining every Procedure...

February 1st, 2017
3d cataract surgery
dr. wang and his staff is very intune with your needs answers all of your questions very clean rooms ,happy place to have surgery

January 28th, 2017
Great Christian doctor
My experience with Dr. Wang and his staff we very good. I was totally satisifyed with the results. He did what he said he would do. I have 20/20 vision now and it feels good not to wear glasses. I have my first pretty pair of sun glasses in 25 years. Great doctor

January 23rd, 2017
Cataract Removal, ForeverYoung Lens Implant, Astymatigism Correction--all done on both eyes.
Extremely glad we chose Dr. Ming Wang.

January 20th, 2017
Mono Vision
Nice office staff...but takes too long to correct.

January 17th, 2017
Dr. Ming Wang is the BEST!
After wearing glasses and contacts most of my life, I finally decided it was time to make a change. As a college athlete, I always need my contacts during competition. However, my astigmatism makes contacts difficult to wear. I began to notice my vision was blurry even when I was wearing my contacts. When I arrived home from my first year of college, my dad told me about how he and my mom both had Lasik done by Dr. Wang. He told me I should go to one of Dr. Wang’s seminars. The seminar I attended was very informative. A few months later, I decided to have LASIK. After Dr. Wang explained all the information I needed, the procedure proceeded quick and painless. Before I left his office the day of the procedure, I was seeing 20/20. Dr. Wang even called to check on me the evening after my surgery.