Dr. Ming Wang MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Love Dr Wang
Amazing doctor and staff. Very informative, kind, attentive and caring people work there. I have perfect vision again for the first time in 20 plus years. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have lasik done!

July 24th, 2017
Best Ophthalmologist in the Country
Ming Wang's story is one of perseverance and determination, and that continues to be the case when it comes to patient care. Dr. Wang and his staff were nothing but accommodating. Upon my arrival to Wang Vision Institute, I was greeting with warmth and smiles. From that moment, working with Dr. Wang has been nothing but delightful.

June 30th, 2017
Thee Best Ophthalmologist in the World
I truly enjoyed the services that I received from Dr. Wang. The staff was friendlily and knowledgeable. His work speaks for itself. If you ever in doubt, visit his site and go to one of his seminars. You will NOT be disappointed.

June 24th, 2017
These guys are great!
Dr. Wang and his staff were great and very helpful. I had given up on my eye sight getting any better. I had been to several other eye doctors and been told there was nothing I could do to improve my vision. Dr. Wang was able to improve my vision. I am thankful for him and glad to have my full vision back.

June 22nd, 2017
Pleased with level of eye care
24 years of contacts & eyeglasses are a thing of the past thanks to Dr Wang. My recovery discomfort has been minimal and Im so pleased with the results. A life changer!

June 14th, 2017
Short Arms Disease - Solved
Having never worn glasses I was not looking forward to reading glasses. Thankfully I went to see Dr. Wang prior to purchasing any and now I do not need them. The procedure was painless and only took a few seconds. So Happy with outcome! Oh and did I mention Dr. Wang himself called to check on me the evening of the procedure. Wonderful patient care for sure.

June 12th, 2017
The Standard of Service
What a sweet, lovely man !! I met him once and instantly trusted him ! Had my consultation on Monday & my SMILE surgery on Wednesday !! His team was incredibly accommodating and hospitable. Eric & Dr. Connley were my main interactions, and they were incredibly informative and kind !! Fantastic office for all your eye care needs !!

June 1st, 2017
Highly recommended
Everything about my LASIK experience has been gold. Go to Ming Wang and don't turn back.

May 29th, 2017
Thank Dr. Wang for giving my vision back to me.
Kent and Barbara Latham I want to tell everyone that I was hesitant for many years to have laser surgery on my eyes. My vision kept getting worse so I decided to contact Dr. Wang. After meeting Dr. Wang and researching the procedure I felt very comfortable with him. I regret that I waited so many years to have the procedure on my eyes. I highly recommend WVI to anyone that wants a professional experience with someone that really cares for his patients. My husband and I want to thank Dr. Wang for giving my vision back to me.

May 24th, 2017
M Sierocinski
Before my cataract surgery I had good vision with glasses. After surgery by Dr. Wang I do not see well at all through my left eye with glasses. I went back and forth for 19 months before giving up and just got glasses and will live the rest of my live with limited vision.

February 24th, 2017
very pleased with my cataract surgery experience
I have worn glasses for reading since the age of 40. My vision progressively got worse over the years to where I was wearing progressive lenses (bifocals) full time. At age 56, I had to have cataract surgery. I did a good amount of research before choosing Dr. Ming Wang. I had my first surgery on my right eye on 02-14-17 and the second surgery on my left eye on 02-16-17. I had follow up visits with the Dr. on each consecutive following day. I was very nervous about this surgery for multiple reasons. Primarily of course because your vision is SO important to you. And yes, the cost was also something to consider. Only portions of the surgery were to be covered by insurance since I elected to go with the "3D Forever Young" surgery process. Ultimately I am very pleased with my decision & with the work that Dr. Wang and his staff have provided. I am glasses free for the first time in about 16 years! And they said I am progressing as expected and my vision will only improve over the next 1-3 months. Yes, I have had some of the side effects that I was warned about (halo or glowing effects with some lighting and needing brighter lights to be able to read clearly) but it is so much better than my previous vision! And, I will be saving money by not having to buy glasses every year or two and I will be able to buy better looking sunglasses for cheaper since they won't be prescription either! Dr. Wang & his staff have been very patient and helpful when asking questions about any concern I have had. I especially want to thank one of the assistants (Scott) for his help and understanding during & after the procedures with a few concerns I had. I would highly recommend without hesitation.

February 15th, 2017
The Best of Care
I came to Dr. Wang from Memphis, TN for cataract removal care. Although we have fine doctors in my city, Dr Wang and his office is the only office in the state of Tennessee that offers 3D laser correction procedures. I wanted the best of care!