Dr. Ming Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming Wang?

October 16th, 2017

Dr. Ming Wang totally exceeded our expectations with recent vision correction surgery!

October 14th, 2017

My new eyes

I attended a seminar in my hometown on a Wednesday night. I felt so comfortable and sure he was the one I trusted to do my surgery that I went that following Friday to have my consultation. As I walked through the doors everyone was so happy and welcoming. I went through several test to see what surgery I was a candidate for. I ended up having two options 3d LASIK or 3d Smile. After speaking with Dr. Wang and his team we decided 3d smile was best for me. My surgery only took a short time and I was on my way home to rest. Later that night a received a personal phone call from Dr. Wang to check on me. I am now about three weeks from my surgery and I have been to the beach and for the first time I got to drink my coffee and watch the sunrise without glasses or contacts. If anyone is interested in making this change in their vision Dr. Wang and his amazing team will make your dreams of glasses and contact free vision a reality.

September 17th, 2017

Phenomenal

I recently had PRK done by Dr. Wang. This was an enhancement from lasik that I had done in 2010. Dr. Wang and his staff are phenomenal and addressed any concerns I had prior to and after surgery. I recommend going here for any vision needs!

September 16th, 2017

Exceptional care

Dr. Wang and his entire staff helped to make me feel at ease before and during my surgery. They explained every step of the process in detail and made sure to answer any questions that I had. They all went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and that I understood my discharge instructions and what to expect when I got home. Dr. Wang even personally called me the evening after my procedure to check on me. I highly recommend to anyone in the Nashville area and beyond!

September 15th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR FOR ALL YOUR EYE NEEDS. CARING& COMPASSIONATE: ANNA HAWKINS

September 15th, 2017

Having 3D Lasik by Dr. Ming Wang has been one of the best decisions of my life. Not only do I have 20/15 vision now, but I was also treated like family from start to finish. The day of the procedure was so fast, in and out in about 3 hours, including eye exam, surgery & post op! The staff that he has are truly the friendliest I have ever encountered and make you feel like your the only patient they have to see that day. If you want Lasik surgery, you HAVE to go to Wang Vision Institute!

September 14th, 2017

Wonderfull experience wish I had done it sooner.

I had 3D Lasik back in February of 2017 and would recommend it to anyone. I have loved not having to get out of bed in the morning and have to put in my contacts just to be able to see to go downstairs. It was pain free and I was seeing well enough to drive and read fine print 24 hours later. I wish I had done this procedure sooner. Thanks Dr. Wang and all the staff in Nashville.

August 30th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

Just got my surgery done two days ago. Already able to see better than before!! The staff is exceptional. Dr. Wang is exceptional. For the surgery date: it did take nearly the entire day for the pre-op appointment until the surgery. However, the next day for the post-op appointment, we were in and out of the office is less than one hour. Would absolutely 100% recommend Dr. Wang to anyone who is looking to get LASIK surgery done.

July 28th, 2017

Love Dr Wang

Amazing doctor and staff. Very informative, kind, attentive and caring people work there. I have perfect vision again for the first time in 20 plus years. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have lasik done!

July 24th, 2017

Best Ophthalmologist in the Country

Ming Wang's story is one of perseverance and determination, and that continues to be the case when it comes to patient care. Dr. Wang and his staff were nothing but accommodating. Upon my arrival to Wang Vision Institute, I was greeting with warmth and smiles. From that moment, working with Dr. Wang has been nothing but delightful.

June 30th, 2017

Thee Best Ophthalmologist in the World

I truly enjoyed the services that I received from Dr. Wang. The staff was friendlily and knowledgeable. His work speaks for itself. If you ever in doubt, visit his site and go to one of his seminars. You will NOT be disappointed.

June 24th, 2017

These guys are great!

Dr. Wang and his staff were great and very helpful. I had given up on my eye sight getting any better. I had been to several other eye doctors and been told there was nothing I could do to improve my vision. Dr. Wang was able to improve my vision. I am thankful for him and glad to have my full vision back.