inactive

Dr. Ming Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Allston, MA

September 17th, 2013
I got my life back
After years and years of going for one kind if healer to another I found Dr.Wong. My friend who recommended me was cured from a cancer that was supposed to have taken his life within the year.Needless to say that after 8 months he was pronounced cancer free. His doctor was so impressed that he became a patient of Dr. Wong and was healed of a difficult digestive problem and fatigue syndrome. I spent less than $2500 over a year with visits and teas (Teas a cost of about $70 a month and about $70 a monthly visit) and quess what? - I went back to teaching, found a wonderful partner and gave birth to an incredible baby boy. I am again living life. Please, if you go, it is not a pill - it takes time - but you get quality of life/ Thank you Dr. Wong!

September 14th, 2013
This is an excellent health care practitioner. He brilliantly treated a proble that eludes alopathic and alternative practitioners for years. He is kind, compassionate and brilliant. His fees are ridiculously modest. It took time for my cure to happen - but it did - and I now enjoy excellent health. If amy toher treatments has failed you - you have everything to gain by being treated in his most effective modality - ancient - proven and non-toxic to body and wallet.

February 24th, 2012
Dr Wong puts American doctors to shame...
My father was diagnosed with 3 types of cancer. And, is cured of all types of cancer. If Dr. Wong hadn't been involved he would have died by now. American doctors practice pharmiceutical medicine because they get kick-backs on prescriptions. Not Dr. Wong. He helps to cure the disease instead of covering the disease up with meds. If you want to be cured of cancer without radiation, chemo, or surgery, go to Mexico, Germany, or use Chinese herbs, etc. It's been my experience that American doctors only care about getting rich.

March 11th, 2011
Medical records
His wife is the worst receptionist ever. I asked for a copy of my medical records and she wanted to charge me $15.00 for it. I can go out and make a copy only costs $.10.

March 17th, 2010
Claudia Luiz
Dr. Wong is a genius. He has diagnoes and helped me with problems conventional medicine has not been able to address. He is a very gentle doctor who just gets it when it comes to women's health issues.

February 2nd, 2010
He is horrible.Do not go to this doctor for any reason.He is a very rude and does not listen.Zero bedside manner.His goal is to get you in and out as fast as possible with little regard to your questions and concerns.