A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu practice?
Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nephrology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Endocrinologists, and New Port Richey Nephrologists.