A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Jiang Wu MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ming J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Ming Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Wu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Nephrologists.