A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu practice?
- Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming-Jiang Wu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Nephrologists.