A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Xie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Jiamusi Med Coll, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China.
Dr. Xie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Xie MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Xie practice?
- Dr. Ming Xie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ming Xie practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Blacksburg, VA.
See Troy Pathologists.