A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Xie is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xie
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Xie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Xie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Jiamusi Med Coll, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China.
Dr. Xie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Xie MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Xie practice?
- Dr. Ming Xie has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ming Xie practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Warren, MI.
See Troy Pathologists.