A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Zhang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Zhang MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ming Zhang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ming Zhang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Federal Way Internists and Federal Way Cardiologists.