Learn more about Dr. Ming Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Zhou, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Xuzhou Medical College.
Dr. Zhou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Zhou MD, MS, and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Zhou practice?
- Dr. Ming Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Zhou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Hematologists, and Modesto Oncologists.