A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Zhou, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Xuzhou Medical College.
Dr. Zhou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Zhou MD, MS, and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Zhou practice?
- Dr. Ming Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Zhou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Hematologists, and Modesto Oncologists.