Learn more about Dr. Ming Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming Zhou, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Xuzhou Medical College.
Dr. Zhou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming Zhou MD, MS, and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ming Zhou practice?
- Dr. Ming Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Ming Zhou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Hematologists, and Modesto Oncologists.