A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minghui Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center -Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minghui Hui Fan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minghui H. Fan practice?
- Dr. Minghui Fan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minghui Fan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.