A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minghui Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center -Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minghui H. Fan practice?
Dr. Minghui Fan practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.