A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minghui Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center -Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minghui Hui Fan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minghui H. Fan practice?
- Dr. Minghui Fan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minghui Fan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.