A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mingtao Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mingtao Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mingtao Wang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Suzhou Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mingtao Wang MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mingtao Wang practice?
- Dr. Mingtao Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mingtao Wang practices Neurology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL.
See Champaign Neurologists.