A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mingwu Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mingwu Wang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mingwu Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mingwu Jing Wang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mingwu J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Mingwu Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mingwu Wang practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Ophthalmologists.