A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh-Hoang Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh-Hoang Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh-Hoang Le, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh-Hoang Nguyen Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh-Hoang N. Le practice?
- Dr. Minh-Hoang Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minh-Hoang Le practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.