Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Le ( Doctor of Death) show details Le ( Doctor of Death)
by Michael kerlak on Sep 10th, 2015

Has denied a refill of Xanax that I have been on and prior to that valium for over 40 years. Said I had to see him before he would approve. I was stuck with him and he with me in Dec of 2014 through Blue Cross. During the five times I have seen him, he has never answered a question of mine. He has never asked any questions of me regarding health and has never once touched any part of me to check conditions. When I first saw him I was told I had stage three cancer, no one would help, I thought the odds were too long for treatment and made decision to pass on any attempt to so call cure it. There were many reasons involved and it was very difficult to do alone as I am. Le signed my Living Will and DNR and knew my feelings. I told him nothing but the truth regarding my lifestyle and apparently it bothered him as his playing God with a serious situation I have had before he was born meant nothing to him. I believe he is the reason I will die about a month sooner than necessary because of his unethical and racist actions. He should be sanctioned by the Medical Board or just not practice medicine at all. Tell him I hope he feels good playing Asian God with me and remind him what goes around comes around. An embarrassment to all doctors who have taken the oath and care. Michael Skerlak

Gret family doctor show details Gret family doctor
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr Le is a great doctor. I have been a patient of doctor Le's for over 10 years. He has a great bedside manner, and has a great sense of humor once you get to know him. To the contrary, he is NOT a pill pusher. When he gives you a diagnosis, he also explains additional alternates to improving your health, other than just taking medication. In addition, his assistance "Tish" is exceptional. His receptionist needs to be more friendly, especially since she is the first point of contact.

Sep 24th, 2010

Nice doctor but always just TOO professional. Needs to ease up and emphasize with the patient a little more..be a little more caring or at least act generally concerned.