A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh-ly Gaylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh-ly Gaylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh-ly Gaylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaylor graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh-ly Nguyen Gaylor MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Minh-ly N. Gaylor practice?
- Dr. Minh-ly Gaylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh-ly Gaylor practices Dermatology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Dermatologists.