A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minh N. Cruz practice?
Dr. Minh Cruz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.