A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Nguyen Cruz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh N. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Minh Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minh Cruz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Emergency Physicians.