A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Dang Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Minh Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.