A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Dang Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Minh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.