Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minh Dinh
Dr. Minh Dinh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dinh is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, MacNeal Hospital and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Minh Dinh has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Minh Dinh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Brady Stein
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Chicago, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Palella
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi30
Dr. John Cluley
Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi8