A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Dinh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dinh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Hien Truong Dinh MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minh H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Minh Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Dinh practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.