A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dinh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Hien Truong Dinh MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minh H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Minh Dinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minh Dinh practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.