Dr. Minh Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minh Le?

September 22nd, 2017

Good Physician

He does good job with patient care.

June 23rd, 2016

Best diabetes advice I ever got, including from 5 endocrinologists.

July 31st, 2014

Best Primary Care Physician EVER

Dr. Le, located at 4400 N. 32nd St., Suite 200 in Phoenix was able to schedule an appointment for me within 5 days of my call. He spent an ENORMOUS amount of time listening to my every concern. He has MAGNIFICIENT "bedside manner" and is very compassionate and sympathetic about a person's level of suffering. He answered every question I asked and made sure I left with the medications that I needed. I can't tell you what a massive difference seeing him made in the way I feel today. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He is board certified and professional profound.

June 9th, 2011

Watch this one

if you suffer from chronic pain...skip this doctor. you will be shuffled out of the office by his nurse (who suffers from what, in my opinion, is a racist bent) and told we'll call you do not call us. he is typical of the care in Arizona of patients by doctor who believe that there is some panacea in anti-seizure drugs which are very harmful to your liver. i finally went off all pain meds due to the fact i was tired of dealing with the low I.Q.'s in their staff. altho this doctor was presented with a medical history of great success with the use of pain meds...blood tests that were better than my overweight doctor. when i left his office i had this feeling that whites should not apply. other than that, not a bad doctor

August 31st, 2010

Connie Canada, LM, CPM

I have had the privilege of working with Dr. Le on my clients that needed the assistance of an OB for their births. He has always been very respectful towards the family and other care providers. Always trusting in what the family wants and respectful of what they do not want. Patience and understanding is paramount in working with birthing women and Dr. Le has both.

August 30th, 2017