A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Mach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Mach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mach
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Foot
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mach graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Quang Mach MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh Q. Mach practice?
- Dr. Minh Mach has 5 office locations.
Dr. Minh Mach practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Endocrinologists, and Burbank Geriatric Doctors.