A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Bui, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bui has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh N Bui MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Minh N. Bui practice?
- Dr. Minh Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Bui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Cardiologists.