A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Bui, MD is board certified in Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bui has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minh N. Bui practice?
Dr. Minh Bui practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Emergency Physicians, Henrico Internists, and Henrico Cardiologists.