Dr. Minh Nguyen Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Minh Nguyen?

Needle Biopsy

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr. Nguyen and the Solis staff were very professional and compassionate. I was concerned about having a needle biopsy for a suspicious lump. They explained the procedure in great detail and put me at ease. The biopsy was quick and I barely felt the injections. I would recommend Dr. Nguyen.

Don't go to Solis West Plano

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Not a bad doctor, but is associated with Solis Women's Health at 5920 W. Parker Road. Don't go for preventative visit!!! They will call for a follow-up which you will have to pay yourself because they can not bill your insurance twice for preventative. They will take from your insurance and then turn around and take it from you by making up a "follow-up". Beware!!

Breast Biopsy

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I had a breast biopsy today - Dr. Nguyen's bedside techniques were just right. I did not care to watch and he gave me just enough of a walk thru to keep me comfortable while not adding any mental anguish over a procedure I did not even want to have. He was very professional. It did not hurt and he did not rush it felt just right - he answered all of my questions and I would highly recommend Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD and his staff at Solis. You are in good hands!

Posted on August 15th, 2017