A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Ngo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Ngo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Van Ngo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minh V. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Minh Ngo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minh Ngo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Cardiologists.