A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Ngo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Ngo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Van Ngo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minh V. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Minh Ngo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Minh Ngo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Lorton, VA.
See Alexandria Cardiologists.