A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Q Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Minh Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Minh Nguyen has 20 office locations.
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.