A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minh Q. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Cardiologists, Bethlehem Gastroenterologists, and Bethlehem Surgeons.