A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- UCSF Fresno MEP - OB/GYN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Tien Tang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Minh T. Tang practice?
- Dr. Minh Tang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minh Tang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.