A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- UCSF Fresno MEP - OB/GYN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minh T. Tang practice?
Dr. Minh Tang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.