A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Thieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Thieu, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Thieu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thieu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thieu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Pham Thieu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Minh P. Thieu practice?
- Dr. Minh Thieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Thieu practices Dermatology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Dermatologists.