Learn more about Dr. Minh Thieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Thieu, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thieu
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Thieu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Thieu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Dermal Fillers
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Hair Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Nail Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thieu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thieu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Pham Thieu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Minh P. Thieu practice?
- Dr. Minh Thieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Minh Thieu practices Dermatology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Dermatologists.