Dermatologist
Video profile
40 Morris Ave
Suite 150
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Thieu is really caring and treats her patients just as she would treat her family members. She addressed all of my concerns in one visit rather than having me return like other doctors. She can run behind sometimes, but the wait is worth it.

|  Long Long Wait  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Arrived at 6:20PM for a 6:45PM appointment. Left at 7:40PM without seeing doctor.

|  Solved my problem  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

I had been going to a very well-know, very experienced dermatologist to address an ongoing eczema problem. After 3-4 years with this guy, my problem was not much improved and one time I called to make another appt. for another outbreak. I understand that eczema is not something that will ever be completely cured, but I had a particular skin spot with a very persistent occurrence that is simply driving me crazy. That original doctor (luckily in hindsight) was too busy and the office suggest that I see Dr. Minh Thieu instead. I was hesitant at first 'cos of her relatively unknown status. But Dr. Thieu took time to examine my case and prescribed a simple plan of attack that completely took care of the recurring problem. Bless her.

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

She was very unprofessional,walked away without telling me how to care for the biopsy wound, and had the secretary call me to tell me it was cancer.