May 5th, 2016

I had a good experience. The doctor saw me promptly and explained clearly to me my skin condition. The office staff was nice as well.

by Joan S. on Mar 14th, 2016

Had several visits with Dr. Thieu. Appreciate the professional and caring manner from Dr. Thieu. Courteous and friendly staff. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

Mar 8th, 2016

I was able to make an appointment to see her urgently for a spot that I was very concerned about. The doctor removed the spot for me and also treated my other skin issues all in the same visit. I am very satisfied my visit.

Jan 14th, 2016

Excellent experience. Dr. Thieu was patient, and she took time to give me a thorough exam and explain my treatment.

Jan 9th, 2016

The office was nice looking and well-kept. It was easy to make an appointment, and the staff was friendly. I was impressed that Dr. Thieu cared about how my prescriptions could potentially cost. She gave me coupons to help with the cost and told me that if anything costs too much to contact her and she will work around it.

Dec 8th, 2015

I have been suffering from acne for most of my adult life. I have tried all kinds of face products at the pharmacy and nothing helped for my big zits. The doctor thought that the acne was related to my hormones being imbalanced and gave me a pill to take. It has helped a lot after 1 month. I should have seen her sooner.

Dec 1st, 2015

Doctor surgically removed a growth on my back last week. My wife took care of the wound before stitches were removed and she said the stitch job looked very good. Surgery was done in the office and was suprised that it was mostly painless. Much better than when I've been to the dentist. Cant complain.

Oct 30th, 2015

i have taken my kid to her 2 times to have warts and other things treated. she is very gentle with treatment and is very nice. she tries to make it painless for my child. we came on a saturday both times and it was convenient.

Oct 27th, 2015

Overall, an excellent first visit. The office was very accommodating and I was able to get an appointment right away for a terrible rash that all of a sudden erupted. The doctor had good bedside manner. The medication she prescribed work. I would come back in the future.

Oct 20th, 2015

I made appt before i was to get a chemical peel. To discuss details. I made an appt. I took off a week of work for after peel recuperation. I went for peel. Dr thieu seemed confused. She didn't have a fan in her office .said that jenifer took home.. i was puzzled. She kept leaving room and coming back. Handed ne a wet paper towel and left again.. she finally returned with assistant who hand fanned me with a brochure.. although it didnt realky burn that much. My family and friends said it didnt even look like i had a peel .. i called monday and drove back to office. It seems dr thieu doesnt realy do peels. Someone named jenifer does.. needless to say i was extremely disappointed. As dr theiu discussed in consulation that me face would look pretty beat up after peel. Which again i know i had before with my previous dr who retired.. yet my face barelywas peeling.. i was charged 250.00 i paid alot more thsn previous doctor and got way less results.. she said that this was a new kind of peel .and u can return to work after this peel.. i took off a whole from work . To get peel to look nice for upcoming holidays.. dr thieu said she would redo peel free. I wanted a refund.. i will go back.. but was a real diappointment. It seened lke dr thieu never even listened to me..

Doctor's Response

Degree of peeling is not indicative of how much results you will get from a peel. The usual TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peel, which you have had before led to a lot of peeling and raw, red looking skin in the first few days. The newer TCA peel technology, such as the TCA-LP peel by Glytone that you received is the same 25% TCA strength, but it has the addition of stabilizing molecules which reduces the raw redness immediately following the peel. You still get the peeling skin from the newer Glytone peel, but this happens much later after the peel (usually 7-9 days after the peel) rather than immediately. The benefits of the newer peel is that you get less downtime, and the peeling occurs later and is more gradual. The newer TCA peel from Glytone would also cost more because it has additional stablizing materials that is not found in the plain TCA peel. I would be happy to discuss this in further detail with you in person and to clarify any miscommunication that may have taken place.

by Barbara, Drexel Hill on Oct 2nd, 2015

My experience was very good. Problem was treated and I was asked if there was anything else. Usually, some Drs are very quick to run out of the room, and barely listen to you. Very happy with Dr. and Staff.

Sep 28th, 2015

Beautiful office and great staff. Doctor was patient and thorough. Would definitely come back.

Sep 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Thieu for about a year now with a serious chronic skin condition. I love that she spends the time to call me personally to check up on me if she is worried about me or if I was too sick to make my follow up appointment. She never rushes my visit, even if i ask many questions. She seems to genuinely care about how I am doing.

Aug 25th, 2015

Dr was warm and knowledgeable.

Aug 17th, 2015

Very easy to get an appointment. Doctor was warm and knowledgeable and saw me quickly. Medical staff was also friendly. Office space looks recently renovated and is very nice.

Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Thieu is really caring and treats her patients just as she would treat her family members. She addressed all of my concerns in one visit rather than having me return like other doctors. She can run behind sometimes, but the wait is worth it.

Solved my problem show details Solved my problem
Apr 25th, 2012

I had been going to a very well-know, very experienced dermatologist to address an ongoing eczema problem. After 3-4 years with this guy, my problem was not much improved and one time I called to make another appt. for another outbreak. I understand that eczema is not something that will ever be completely cured, but I had a particular skin spot with a very persistent occurrence that is simply driving me crazy. That original doctor (luckily in hindsight) was too busy and the office suggest that I see Dr. Minh Thieu instead. I was hesitant at first 'cos of her relatively unknown status. But Dr. Thieu took time to examine my case and prescribed a simple plan of attack that completely took care of the recurring problem. Bless her.