A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Truong, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Truong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Tam Truong BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minh T. Truong practice?
- Dr. Minh Truong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minh Truong practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.