A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minh Nguyen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minh Van Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minh V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Minh Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.