A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minh V. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Minh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.