Jun 18th, 2016

I have been misdiagnosed by at least 2 other doctors until I met Dr. Ta. He spent 10 minutes just listening to my story and I knew right away I met the right guy. The level of details in his history and physical is astounding, his physical exam was from head to toe including areas where I didn't know you can examine like he told me the rough size of my abdominal aorta and bruits on my carotids. He goes straight to the point, the explains the mechanism of disease and treatment and side effects of the meds he is about to give. I am bringing my whole family to him, no wonder why it takes 1 month of waiting to see him.

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Ta is very blunt and honest, if you let him actually do his job and asking the right questions, you will get the best care from this doctor. Once he enters the room he will immediately make u feel comfortable with a loud greeting "hello young man" even though you can be 90, very pleasant but he expects the same respect from you. His nurses and staffs are wonderful and helpful.

Apr 27th, 2016

Amazing doctor! explains things in simple terms, limits medications you dont need, he tells you thing as is.

Apr 19th, 2016

He can make you very comfortable or very uncomfortable depending on the first 30 seconds of the encounter. Probably the best G.P. I have seen in a long time, clinically sound, one of a rare doctor who does not like to overwhelm patient with medications or tests. Highly recommended!

Mar 31st, 2016

Love this place. Receptionists are very sweet and accommodating. Nurses are caring and friendly. Dr Ta and Dr Malloy are THE BEST!!!! They listen and have a wonderful "bedside" manner.

Mar 16th, 2016

Gentle, genuine, direct and honest a great advocate for your health. This doctor is very caring but he got no problem telling you re wrong and he does not take attitude from patient. Be real with him and I promise you will get the best care from any G.P. , doctors like him are rare nowadays.

by Mrs. B. on Feb 28th, 2016

Great doctor. Compassionate, caring. I'm going to get my husband to see him too.

Feb 22nd, 2016

The first real doctor in a while! excellent bedside manner provided that you give him the same. He relies on physical exam and clinical findings rather than ordering all the tests.

Jan 29th, 2016

Great visit. Great staff!!! Dr Ta listened and answered. He was efficient and pleasant. Staff is helpful and patient.

Jan 19th, 2016

Dr. Ta is one of the best physicians I've ever met. One can see the passion in his care.

Jan 19th, 2016

Dr. Ta and the nurses that helped and did the EKG were very good and professional. They kept the tone of the appointment welcoming and open. I felt comfortable to ask questions of people I just met for the first time.

Jan 18th, 2016

Straight to the point, excellent bedside manner, if it's "something b.s." he would tell you, he HATES google! dont walk in there telling him you read it online and now he got to do this. but if you want to discuss with him, he can make google look and sounds really stupid. Overall a great advocate for your health, definitely bringing my family members to him.

Jan 15th, 2016

Doctor Ta is a wonderful doctor, he is very concerned and knowledgeable. The nurse was very helpful and great about fitting us in together

Jan 8th, 2016

Very nice doctor and know he would take good care of you. Thank you very much.

Jan 7th, 2016

I think Dr. Ta is an amazing advocate for my health & well being.

LAL show details LAL
Jan 7th, 2016

Excellent listener and really assisted me with a health concern. I will be going back in the future if needed

Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Ta always looks beyond the obvious causes, at the whole patient. The nurses and receptionists are always welcoming and professional.

Dec 30th, 2015

I am very excited to meet Dr Ta and will be seeing him from now on

Dec 17th, 2015

I have known Dr. Ta since he practiced in Maryland. Pretty simple guy, a straight shooter. He got a friendly attitude and excellent bedside manner as long as you give him the same. I got 2 family members saw him with very different experiences. It seems like what ever attitude you give him he will give it right back at you. Other than that you treat him nice with respect, you'll be just fine with him. Highly recommend if you want an advocate for your health.

Dec 15th, 2015

Very professional and courteous. Would like to make this my only facility. Always feel very cared for and my questions are always answered. Would certainly recommend this facility.

Dec 15th, 2015

Dr. Ta was thorough and detailed. He was great.

Dec 8th, 2015

I like Dr Ta. He listens to you. You don't get that much from Doctors these days. I left my doc at Loudoun primary care for him, and I want to keep seeing him as long as he's here.

Nov 25th, 2015

Great place, will come here for any other medical needs in the future

Nov 23rd, 2015

I normally see Malloy, but my health was urgent so she had me schedule with Ta. I appreciate how the doctors work together to improve my health.

Dr Ta listens so well.

Nov 23rd, 2015

My husband and I have been through a lot with his health, and this road has not been easy. The team in Leesburg has always been patient and worked hard to find solutions and take care of us. We are so thankful.

Nov 19th, 2015

Poor follow up. Rude, doesn't answer phone messages.

Nov 18th, 2015

Very positive experience. Was especially happy that dr. Ta took the time to answer all of my questions.

Nov 16th, 2015

Dr. Ta is an excellent listener and answered my questions clearly. He made me feel like he really cared and that my health was important to him as well as to me. I appreciate his being open and honest with me. The receptionist is such a joy. She is so personable. All points of contact during my visit were professional.

smart and tough. show details smart and tough.
by S.R. on Nov 14th, 2015

Very good bedside manner, personable, approachable, but he would not hesitate to draw a line and he is very direct and blunt with your medical conditions. I really appreciate his honesty, explain things very well and conservative in ordering labs. He is really an awesome G.P., I am really happy to put my health and my trust in his hands!

Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. Ta was great! He is very personable and friendly. He listened to all my concerns with interest and patience! I'm so glad that I am seeing him as my GP!

Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Ta took the time to review my ER report before he met me. That doesn't always happen when you meet a new doctor. I was very surprised that he knew so much about what had happened, especially because it's difficult to talk a lot due to shortness of breath and pain upon breathing. Dr. Ta took his time with me. I was worried about my heart. The X-ray showed some calcification. He knew exactly what I was concerned about. Dr. Ta gave me the chance to pause when he asked if I had any questions. He really wanted to know. It wasn't a closing remark. I felt very comfortable. He has a gentle and caring manner which I really appreciated.

Nov 6th, 2015

We are new to Virginia and were searching for new doctors. We came for a sick call and have joined the group - (husband and wife). We are beyond happy with the complete care we have received with the whole staff.

Nov 4th, 2015

I think Dr. Ta is an excellent addition to the practice. The nursing staff is always top notch, as is the front desk staff.

Nov 3rd, 2015

Everyone was pleasant & helpful. Really liked Dr. Ta!

Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ta was great and nurse checking me in was pleasant, interested and helpful.

Oct 26th, 2015

Office was very friendly and respectful. Dr. Ta was genuine.

Oct 23rd, 2015

Oct 21st, 2015

The staff is always friendly and efficient. The doctor and nurses are thorough and willing to answer any question that I have. I never have felt rushed through an appointment. Overall a very good example of how an urgent care should be.

Oct 19th, 2015

Excellent post followup from ER and followup that PCP had moved. Good customer service

Oct 13th, 2015

The facility in Ashburn was amazing! Dr Ta was great as was his assistant.

Oct 13th, 2015

Anna Claire was a great nurse and Dr Ta provided excellent care to my daughter. I appreciate how they both spoke directly to her and involved her.

Sep 25th, 2015

Everyone was awesome; thank you for your help today.

patient show details patient
by J.D. on Apr 9th, 2015

Saw Dr. Ta on many occasions with my children, he is very good with kids, makes them at ease with his children jokes. He has very good bedside manner, and explains things really well, also he is very good at procedures. I have never seen a better laceration repair before. Highly recommended.

patient show details patient
by jeff Sebring on Apr 2nd, 2015

very well beside manner, very intelligent and well trained... his little peep heave is when you ask him a question in a "quizzing his knowledge" manner, than o boy he makes you look really stupid, but if you ask him because you're curious or wants to know more, he can write a book off his head!