A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minhduc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minhduc P Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Minhduc P. Tran practice?
- Dr. Minhduc Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minhduc Tran practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.