A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minhduc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minhduc P. Tran practice?
Dr. Minhduc Tran practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.